The verse in the Bible that talks about He who began a good work...will be faithful to continue it until the day of Christ came to my mind today when we got disappointing news from the doctor. The increased my Clomid to 200mg this month and much to our surprise, my body did not react to it like it should have. They cannot explain why it responded at 150mg and not 200mg. I go back again on Wednesday to measure the eggs again. Our prayer is that the doctor will allow us to do Clomid another month. After no response on 200mg (which is the max I can go) makes them believe that my body may never respond like it should.
God reminded me that He is the one that began a good work and HE WILL CONTINUE IT. How amazing is that? We cannot control this situation. If God knows the number of hairs on our head, why should we doubt that he can give us a baby? It's hard to see others get pregnant with no effort and even people who didn't plan on having a baby.
But again, God reminds me that He has a plan for my life. Remember when you were little and you would tell your parents "But so-and-so at school is doing it".? What would they tell you? "Well, I'm not their parent, I'm yours". That's what I feel God telling me. Quit comparing your life and situation to others around you. I am teaching them a lesson just like I'm teaching you. Their outcome is different than yours and your baby has a different plan than theirs.
Prayer Requests:
1) Egg growth on Wednesday
2) Wisdom for the doctor
3) Patience for both of us
We cannot say thank you enough for all your prayers and support. At times I wish nobody knew what was going on so that I didn't get a thousand questions constantly - but then I think...I wouldn't get a thousand prayers either. So again - thank you, thank you.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment