Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 21, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our appointment went great this morning and we found out we're having a boy!!!! Yep.....my guess was wrong and Ben's was right - and my dad's was right - and my grandma's was right! Everyone knew what I was having except for me. How sad is that?

We can officially start calling him Kevin, which is better than "he/she" or "it"! Still on target for November 7th! The ultrasound picture was great...we got to see a long leg, feet and toes : ) And of course, when she turned him around...the sonographer broke the news that "you see this thing right here?"...."that's what's making your girl a boy!!!" I was shocked. I just knew it was a girl - fast heartbeat and all. So much for that theory. He looks great though and is growing like crazy. I hope to start feeling him move soon - with those long legs, I bet it's sooner than later.

Our next appointment is June 18th. Time to start buying clothes and getting definite nursery ideas!!!!!

No comments: