Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Baby Shower

Our first shower was this morning at my mom and dad's. My best friend Bryanna and her mom hosted it. Bryanna and her husband are moving to Colorado today so she wanted to do a shower before she left. We got so many great things and enjoyed seeing everyone that came. It was a sad good-bye though. Bryanna and I have been best friends since birth. We grew up and went to school together, were in eachother's wedding and I was there when both her babies were born. I am so sad she won't be here when Kevin is born but understand she needs to be with her husband and support him. Please be in prayer for them and their little girl Eden as they make this transition. Mike should be going to Iraq in March and will be gone for 15 months.

Now for some pictures from the shower:

We got our crib bedding!!



The cake and beautiful flowers


The punch and very creative way to drink it....out of bottles! It was so much fun watching everyone drink from them


More food on the table


And my favorite gift of all.... Bryanna had a diaper bag made with Kevin's name on it and in my favorite colors!!!!! I love it : )

We had a great time and now I can't wait to get everything put up in the nursery. To answer the question that has been asked a lot lately: No...we have not decorated the nursery yet. Ben is painting the weekend of September 1st and we are getting the carpets cleaned the end of September. Hopefully by the beginning of October everything will be in place and ready for Kevin's arrival.

More pictures to come as I get them from my mom's camera.... It was recommended that we start a registery at Target - so we're off to do that this afternoon!!!

No comments: