Where has the time gone? My baby is growing up so fast....he's 9 months old today. He has quite the personality and there is no question where he got that from! He is quick on "telling" us what he wants and doesn't want these days. His attachment stage is getting better. Some days are better than others but for the most part, he allows us to leave the room and do other things besides hold him. He is sleeping in his bed even after waking up in the middle of the night - which is huge progress from my last post.
I have some updated pictures of Kevin that I will post later on. I have some time off the end of this week to celebrate our 7 year anniversary on the 11th. Talk about time going by fast.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congrats on your seven years, that is something to behold in this day and time. WOW! Nine months old and as cute as ever. I never knew how true the saying "they grow up fast" is until now. Enjoy your time off!
Post a Comment