This is Kevin's favorite thing to say now...."more more" He signs it as he's saying it and it's so cute! He's also using great manners and is saying "dane-du" (thank you) when he is given something. Again....so cute! And last but not least, he has learned to say "gee-gee" (Jersey). Jersey is our 9 year old beagle that could care less about Kevin but he sure adores her. He now gives her hugs and kisses each morning and is thrilled when she sits long enough for him to pet her.
We are now pretty sure that Kevin is allergic to milk. He was given yogurt at school last week and broke out in a small rash on his arms and belly again. He has been on soy milk only for over a month now and loves it. I'm still playing around with the milk allergy thing as I'm not 100% sure it was the milk that day. We're going to try again and see what happens before I officially diagnose him. As long as he's not allergic to ba-ba-ba-ba (bananas) I think he'll be okay. I swear he thinks that's all our kitchen holds is bananas. He can now see them on the counter and will ask to eat one at least 10 times a day! My sweet little monkey.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Mom has a blog FYI...i think she's commented you on it twice..This is her account.
- Leslie
Post a Comment