I know what you're thinking...finally - she got around to posting pictures. Hey, don't judge me - our life has been beyond hectic. Our bathroom make over turned into an entire house make over so it's still not over yet! The floors and living room remodeling start on Tuesday.
Kevin is getting more teeth! We're getting in number 13 and 14 right now and it's really getting to him this time around. Luckily we're almost finished with this teething stuff. Just 6 more teeth : )
Okay, enough about us - enjoy the pictures. I haven't bought the accessory items for our bathroom so you're not seeing it complete but you'll get the general idea. Also enjoy the pictures of Kevin's first hair cut.
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Candi,
What a wonderful job you did on your bathrooms! They look awsome!
What a big boy Kevin has become! I can't believe he is old enough to have a haircut! He is tooooooo cute!
Your bathrooms look beautiful! Good job on remodeling them! Enjoy!
Post a Comment