Ben and I had a wonderful anniversary yesterday. We were at Lowes at 8:00 buying all the supplies we needed to do a yard makeover. We started at 10:00 and finished up by 2:00. We are so proud of ourselves and enjoyed spending time together. We enjoyed a nice late lunch at Saltgrass and picked up Kevin. Ben got called into work so he came home and slept for a little bit and Kevin and I spent some time at Nana's house. We also transitioned Kevin's bed into a toddler bed yesterday. He was so excited to see it and yelled "bed" and climbed right in. I read him a story in his bed last night and he fell asleep just fine. He's such a big boy now! He is also moving up at school again!!! He's very excited and enjoys walking down the hall to see his new big boy room. They will start working more with him on his potty training and we will do the same at home. Not in any hurry but he knows the routine and seems to be ready so we'll see.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Kev- I'm so very proud of you for moving to the next class at school. Also,getting a big boy bed is so awesome. You are growing up so fast. good luck on the toliet training. love you bunches,
G aka g-mama
He is too cute! I love the picture of him mowing with daddy!!! I can't believe he will be turning 2 soon. I am glad he is feeling better!
Post a Comment