Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 05, 2009

Kevin is sick!

I took Kevin to the doctor today and he has the swine flu and strep throat. My poor baby!!! I felt so bad. I didn't even know he was sick....I mean like really sick. Maybe a cough, allergies or worst case bronchitis but nothing like this. He was at church yesterday and spent the morning at school. Got him in as soon as I could and sure enough...he's really sick!

We're taking turns staying home with him this week and trying to get him better. He has Tamiflu and an antibiotic for the strep. Having to do breathing treatments 4 times a day to keep the junk from getting and staying in his chest. Don't want pneumonia on top of everything else.

Please pray for my little guy that he gets better soon. And pray that Ben and I don't get sick too!!!

No comments: