Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 02, 2011

4 weeks to go!

Time has gone by so fast. Can't believe I'm 4 weeks away from having this baby! I'm so ready...ready to see him, hold him and ready not to be pregnant. I have once again been blessed with a wonderful pregnancy. Very smooth and uneventful - actually have to say it was better this time around. Although keeping up with a 3 year old and big pregnant isn't easy.

Kevin is excited about being a big brother soon. He's talking more about the baby and was excited to see him room put together. We were busy this past weekend getting his bedding on his crib, Ben hung the new fan and we even put the car seat base in my car. We're ready!

Kevin is doing wonderful in his new preschool. He's been there right at 2 months now and has adjusted great. Rough start but it got better after a few weeks. Lots of prayer for my little man....I was convinced he was going to get kicked out if he didn't start making better choices. Thankful he is doing better now and enjoying preschool and learning so much.

I am excited about Ben taking maternity leave with me this time around. He'll be off 7 weeks and I'll be off 10. Ben's current schedule at work has up seeing eachother only 2 times a week. 7 weeks together will be a nice change. The 10th week of my leave we are starting Eli in daycare and I'll have a week all to myself. I am really looking forward to that! I think it will help get all of us on schedule before I return to work.

Praying these next 28 days fly by! We're anxious to see you Eli Craig!

No comments: