The answer to that question would be a big fat YES!!!! My side effects to the Clomid are completely different than they were last month. This time around I have been very emotional. I have cried at least 6 times this weekend alone. Another addition to the constant crying is hot flashes. To say the least, it's been an interesting week!
Ben has voiced that he would prefer the "angry Candi" instead of the "crying Candi". I have to say though, I haven't been tired this time around either. It may all change after I finish the last pills on Tuesday, but so far so good.
Next date to be praying for: January 14th. That is our next ultrasound to see if the eggs grew and the Clomid worked. Remember - we just need ONE egg that measures 18mm. Pray specific, please!!!!!
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
maybe ur just going through menopause....if ur too old to get ur cartlidge pierced, then you must be old enough to go through menopause....just kidding candi :) i love ya!
Post a Comment