Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

T minus 7 days...and counting

One more week to go before we find out if we're pregnant! So can't believe we've made it this far. Got to talk to a lot of girls at church tonight that went through the exact same thing we're going through. It's great being able to talk about it with someone else who truly understands. Most people just listen (which is great) but will never know how we really have felt the past couple of years.

Still planning on how we'll tell our family that we're pregnant. I don't want to tell anyone over the phone but I can't convince anyone of my "plan". My mother-in-law says she doesn't care - she wants a phone call when we leave the appointment. My parents want to be told at the same time in the same room so we can hug and cry together. My luck, we'll find out and will call everyone at one time and yell the news! Either way...it'll be exciting!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If your plan is for me to wait then I'll wait If it's by phone at the appointment, are in person that night at church, I don't mind just tell me and PLEASE don't let me find out from a friend first. Stick to your plan either way I'll shed lots of tears. luv you guys all five of you. g-momma