Today, after eating a very sweet dessert (thanks to my mom!!) Kevin began moving around letting me know he was on a sugar high! If I could only see the back flips he was doing. I put my fingers on the spot where he was moving the most and kept them there. A few minutes later, he kicked hard and my fingers moved off my belly! I was shocked and excited. I look forward to many more kicks. As my doctor's office reminds me, there will come a time that I will be wishing he would just stop moving for one minute. I'll let you know when that time comes!
Our next appointment is Monday. I can't wait to see how big he's gotten and for them reassure me that he really is a Kevin and not an Olivia : ) Next step is to register and then paint and decorate the nursery!!!!
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment