Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Register for baby shower.....check

Okay, it's official...I am the most indecisive person in the world. We registered today for our upcoming baby shower and had a great time!!! We were turning the isle to check out the swings and Ben turns my attention to this really nice car seat and stroller set. NOT AGAIN!!!! Yep, you guessed it...I fell in love with it. And again I prove my theory that I just cannot make up my mind to save my life. However I must say that this IS the car seat, stroller, pack 'n' play and high chair that we love and registered for (so I can't change my mind again!) We spent 2 hours in Babies r us folding, unfolding, carrying, and almost breaking most of their items. Ben loved the fact that when the car seat was in the stroller, he could practically turn the stroller upside down and the car seat never fell out. Made me feel so safe inside knowing he would be staying home and carrying for our son : )

We then registered at Wal-Mart. And just like a kid when they get bored, I had to keep Ben within arms reach of me. He had a lot of fun scanning people's heads, backs and children while waiting on me to make decisions. Why I ever let him carry the scanning gun is beyond me.

So we are officially registered and now, more than ever, anxiously awaiting Kevin's arrival.

1 comment:

Meet the Huffstetlers said...

We let them have the scanner because they have the attention span of a five year old. It's good practice for when the little ones come!