Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Nursery Progress

Everytime I think we're almost done in the nursery, we find more little projects to do! This weekend we bought a TV for the room (actually it's more for me because of the amount of time I'll be spending in there).....but keep in mind I would have been happy with a basic TV - so I should say it's for me to watch and for Ben to show off! He's so proud of himself for mounting it to the wall. This was my opportunity to spoil him for a change - so I didn't mind.

It's hard to believe a year ago today we were telling our family our plans for adoption. We had the paperwork filled out and had the envelope ready to go. God had other plans for us!

This week is going to be another crazy week for us:
**My birthday is tomorrow so I am going to dinner with my parents
**Tuesday I am eating dinner with a friend of mine
**Wednesday is my work shower
**Thursday I will be putting up gifts from the shower and organizing the nursery (My favorite thing to do these days!!!)
**Friday and Saturday - Lamaze class

No wonder I am so tired!!!!!


Ben's..I mean mine...I mean Kevin's TV!!!



Look at the little hat






I love this little guy!

No comments: