Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Work Shower

My work shower was this afternoon and I had so much fun! My entire office got us our stroller and car seat - I was completely shocked!! We got some great gifts and lots of gift cards....which is perfect. Between WalMart, Babies R Us and Target - we have gotten around $800 in gift cards. How awesome is that?

We are surrounded with such wonderful people that love us and Kevin. I have a great staff and I appreciate all their support and prayers. The "road to Kevin" has been hard but they have each supported me and they will never know how much I appreciate it. To give you an idea of what they've been through.....We all started working together in August. I had my surgery in November, started Clomid in December and got pregnant in February. They have yet to spend more than 6 months with non-hormonal Candi!!!


Okay, well here are some fun pics from the shower....

Surprise!!!!!!



Our stroller and car seat




We had some great food!!!!










My mother...the shower attendence queen! I love her...

No comments: