Ben took Kevin to the doctor yesterday and he still has a right ear infection. He's had this for 2 weeks now! Poor little guy can't fight this one off. So now he's on another antibiotic and if you've lots count that's the 3rd one he's been on for his infection alone. She did say that he was teething again so we expect him to have a tooth on top in the near future.
Overall he's been in a great mood and other than the waking up in the middle of the night and occasional pulling of the right ear, you wouldn't know he was still sick.
Kevin is experiencing another "first" tomorrow night. A first for Kevin and for us! He's spending the night with my mom. Ben and I have a banquet to attend for his work and since we're getting home so late, my mom has volunteered to keep him for us. She's brave! I'm certainly going to enjoy sleeping in Saturday morning...first time in 7 months :)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I understand about these ear infections. Hopefully it will finally go away. Give him lots of hugs and kisses.
I am sure you and Ben will enjoy the alone time. Count how many times you will call and check on Kevin! Enjoy your good nights rest!
Sarah
Post a Comment