Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hand foot and mouth....BLAH!

My poor baby has hand foot and mouth disease! Bless his little coughing, sore throat, sores on his body heart. He started feeling yucky last Friday and being the wonderful mother that I am just now decided to take him to the doctor....and only because he has his birthday party on Saturday. How sad is that? But in all honesty, I'm not the mother who takes her child to the doctor after 1 cough. I need to see a fever or something before I even call.

Sure enough, she said his throat was very red with sores all in his mouth. He has a few on his hands and feet and back but nothing too bad. So for those of you Spring Valley readers, your child may have been exposed to this on Sunday. I am so sorry! She did say he would only be contagious if he had fever and he was not running fever Sunday morning or night so all may be okay. There is a 3-6 day period of being expopsed to seeing symptoms. So watch your kiddos this weekend!

We are ready for his party on Saturday and hopefully he is feeling better. I plan on staying home with him this afternoon and tomorrow morning so he can get some rest.

No comments: