Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Look who’s walking!

Yes indeed, our little man is walking. He’s so proud of himself (as are we) and tries to walk everywhere. He’s learning how to turn corners now and after trying to chase after Jersey last night, he’s getting pretty good at it. A few weeks ago he was only taking about 2 steps before falling. Now he’s walking like a pro – even with shoes on!!!

We’re getting birthday invitations together this week and planning Kevin’s party. YAY!!! It’s going to be a Blue’s Clues party. How cute is that?

Video of our walking boy will be posted soon.

3 comments:

Myra D. said...

Good job, Kevin! You're such a big boy!

The Cagle Trio said...

YEH Kevin! Hey girl...the pictures are SO cute, but hey...you have a great subject to work with! I set up us a blog too...thought it would be fun. Check it out!

The Stevenson Family said...

Walking Wow!!! I posted this comment on another blog accidentally so I deleted it.