Is there such thing as taking an LOA from blogging? If so, I totally qualified this past week. We've been so busy in and out of the doctor's office this week I haven't had time to do anything.
Kevin's yeast infection came back with a vengeance and took over his entire bottom. He was in so much pain at school he wouldn't even sit down. After 2 visits to the doctor they confirmed that it was indeed a yeast infection and put him on more medicine.
We are also on a "no milk" diet for 2 weeks. The doctor thinks there is a connection between his eczema and the milk - possibly a milk allergy that we are not aware of. If the eczema clears up in 2 weeks, it's soy milk for Kevin!
Ben is off this weekend and we are cleaning out our current office and making it a work out room/Kevin's play room. Before and after pictures coming soon! We are also remodeling the bathrooms in our house and putting down hardwood floors. Lots going on in our little world and Kevin is right smack dab in the middle of it all.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think blogging LOA is totally acceptable sometimes! (Says the blogger whose been on LOA herself.)
I understand the LOA from blogging! iT TAKES A LOT JUST TO SIT DOWN AT THE COMPUTER! Kevin is in our prayers. I hope he gets better soon!
Post a Comment