Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy the pictures.


4 comments:

Gail said...

Had a great time with you guys tonight! Maybe Kevin can come play DDR later.

Gail said...

I just love this little man of yours. He is so full of energy and go power. exploring any and everything. love you little man

Sarah said...

I can't believe how much Kevin has grown into such a cute little guy! His smile just lights up the world! Hope he will always have that smile throughout his life!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby boy! Hi, My Name is La Sha I grew up with Ben at Grace & school. I ran aross your blog through Kristy Baggs blog. I just wanted to say HI! It's nice to see old faces like Ben and Gail's and to see them so Happy! Feel free to visit my blog it irishfanz.blogspot