Happy Birthday big boy Kevin! I can't believe you are 2 years old today. You have changed our lives so much since you entered this world and we often wonder what we did without you. I think about all the years we waited and prayed for you. Words cannot express how thankful we are that God heard our prayers and blessed us with you.
You are quite the character these days and talking up a storm. You cannot even imagine all the times we laugh when you don't even know we're watching you. You are a sweet little boy and you kiss any and everything you can - even Thomas on your toothpaste. I love that about you, little man. You have such a sweet heart and you love your family so much. You're loved at your school and church and your outgoing personality draws people to you - even strangers sometimes.
Always know your mommy and daddy love you!
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment