That is the new phase heard around our house constantly these days. "uts dat, mama" (interpreted "what's that, mama") It really is cute but like most things kids say over and over again - it gets old! Kevin is talking up a storm these days. The same child I didn't think would be talking by the time he turned 2 - boy was I wrong.
We started potty training last week with him and he's doing great. We're in pull ups at school and will usually only have 1 or 2 "accidents" during the day. He will be in big boy underwear on December 1st - I think we're all ready!! Something about telling a teacher that a 2 yr old is in underwear sure gets their attention! He stays dry on the weekends with me at home, just have to remind him to go potty every hour or so and he's good. I'm so proud of him and thankful up to this point he is cooperating.
I would like to add a special prayer request for Mike - my best friends husband - who will be undergoing surgery on 11/25.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yes, he looks like me. =) Thank you! Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday!!
Yes, my little guy looks just like me. Thank you. =) Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday!!!
Post a Comment