I know! Blogging for the first time in over 6 months can you believe it? No comment Elizabeth : ) I've really had very little to update on our blog and since getting Facebook I can't keep up with both!
Like I said so little has gone on since my last post. Kevin is potty trained which is awesome. He's talking up a storm and we're into full sentences now. Ben understands him better than I do most of the time.
I guess I should get to the big news now....We just found out WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!! I'm due January 30th! We're super excited (actually I won't lie - I'm still in complete shock) but everyone else is excited! Kevin is so ready to be a big brother. We saw a baby at the water park this weekend and he stopped to inform them that a baby was in his mommy's belly! He was so cute about it.
Long story short - this was a surprise pregnancy for us. A very wanted and prayed for baby but not planned. We're thrilled though and we know God has blessed us with this baby. He spared us the financial burden of going through fertility treatments again - that alone shows His hand in our lives (as if we needed any more "proof")
I promise to keep my blog updated with updates of Kevin and the new baby. Maybe even throw in some pictures from time to time.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for ya'll and look forward to following your story!
Post a Comment