Had another doctor's appt last week and was able to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was a fast 170 and going strong. Still doesn't seem possible to be doing this again but it's exciting.
Went to a wedding in San Antonio this weekend so I was able to stop by San Marcos and shop for maternity clothes!!! Got some really cute things. Everytime I'd come out of the dressing room, Ben would say "Look at that belly!" Yes, the belly is much bigger this time around - MUCH BIGGER! I've got to start taking belly pictures soon!
Kevin is doing great. Getting over a virus this weekend and seems to be feeling better. We're in the "what is that?" and "what does it do?" stage. For example: "mommy, what are those?" "those are lightbulbs, Kevin" "mommy, what do lightbulbs do?" He's no longer satisfied with just knowing what something is, he's gotta know what it does now. It's very cute....at times!
My next doctor's appt is next month. Not another ultrasound until September when we find out what we're having!!! Can't wait!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am so happy for you!! I know what a little miracle this baby is. Isn't funny how fast the tummy grows after we have already had one baby! Can't wait to find out what you are going to have. Kevin is going to make a great big brother!!
Post a Comment