Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 09, 2010

Another great appointment

Had my 15 week check up today and all is well with me and baby. I've only gained 5 pounds since finding out I was pregnant...which I'm super proud of because I feel like I'm eating every 2 hours - probably because I do eat every 2 hours! Baby's heartbeat was around 150 again. He couldn't get an accurate reading because he/she was moving around too much. I'm feeling great still and enjoying being pregnant. It feels more real every day especially since I'm starting to feel the baby move a little bit. Our next appt is 9/9 and we find out what we're having. I'm very ready for that appointment. Don't have a gut feeling either way but Kevin is convinced it's a boy so I'm going with boy!

And I have to post the conversation I had with Kevin last week before dinner....

Kevin: "Bix my dinner pwease" (Fix my dinner, please)

Me: "Okay, hang on, I'm almost done with the spaghetti"

Kevin: "I don't wike that bude on my pwate" (I don't like that food on my plate)

Me: "You don't even know what it is yet"

Kevin: "What is it called?"

Me: "Spaghetti and it's yummy!!!"

Kevin: "I don't wike Mrs Petty for dinner" (no need for translation...that's exactly the way he said it and he thinks that's what we ate for dinner that night - good ole' Mrs Petty!)

Goofy kid but we sure do love him lots!

No comments: