Not much to update on these days...we're still here and all doing great! Pregnancy is going wonderful, baby is moving so much these days, not big kicks just little pokes when I'm hungry (or baby is hungry), when I eat or drink and usually when I roll over in the middle of the night (like baby is trying to comfortable again too!). We find out Thursday what we're having and I'm so ready. My gut says boy but I still refer to the baby as a girl on most days. Dresses and bows sound fun in the beginning but in the end throwing on a pair of shorts and t-shirt for a boy is so much easier!!!
Speaking of easy boys...Kevin is growing again and it was time for his yearly closet clean out and new clothes for the Fall shopping today. He's wearing a size 9 shoe now and 3T shirts and pants - getting so big!!!
Ben had to work overtime today but had a 4 hour gap between shifts so Kevin and I met him in Flower Mound and had a fun shopping day! First we visited the animal shelter in town where Ben had arranged for a tour of the facility. Kevin loved it. All those dogs and cats didn't know what to expect with this toddler everywhere but we had a blast. Next we visited the brilliant stars store in highland village - probably the coolest store I've ever stepped into. Seriously, check them out on Facebook!
I'll updated again on Thursday and post a list of baby names we're considering!!!
Saturday, September 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am thinking a girl!!! Plus I will have some really cute shoes to give you. :)
Post a Comment