Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Back to back post?

I know - it was a shock for me too! But since I haven't blogged very well with this pregnancy I thought I should at least report that baby Andrew/Eli had hiccups for the first time this morning....well the first time I could actually feel them! They are very cute coming from such a small body and lasted a good 5 minutes. I know the bigger he gets, the less cute they are!

Kevin now has 2 1/2 more days at his current daycare. It's so hard to believe it's actually here. His 3 year check up is Friday so he's only there 1/2 day. Not sure if I'm sad he's changing daycares or starting preschool. That's one step closer to "big school" and I'm sure not ready for that.

The name debate is still on....so keep the votes coming! Not that it matters in the end but I still like to know what people think. My parents have made it very clear how much they DO NOT like the name Eli Craig and that may be the reason I go with that name!!

No comments: