Not much has changed from my last post! Baby is still doing good and he and I are both growing like crazy. As you can see from the poll we are now debating on a name for the baby. Andrew was originally picked out and we both like it, then Eli came along and we liked that also! I especially like Eli Craig and being able to use my maiden name as his middle name. Although Ryan is Ben’s middle name so I like that also. In the end we just don’t know. I know what my gut says so I have a feeling I know what we’ll end up using but until then, he’s just “baby”. Kevin does still call him baby Andrew so that’ll take some getting used to on his part if we change the name.
My sono appt is next Monday the 8th. We get to see if the placenta has moved and if the baby has turned – which I think he has! If all is well in both areas I don’t go back until December and then start every week checkups in January. I can’t believe it’s almost here! This pregnancy has gone by fast and very smooth but I’m ready for it to be over. I enjoy being pregnant but pregnant with a 3 year old is challenging at times.
Speaking of 3 year olds, I can’t believe Kevin turns 3 on Friday. Doesn’t seem possible…. He’s getting so big and talking like crazy – and talking all the time (wonder who he gets that from!). He starts his new preschool next Monday. We’re super excited about it but he’s not. Praying the transition goes smooth and he can adjust quickly. He’s a lot like his mama and gets anxious about everything and then realizes it’s not so bad in the end. But he’s also very stubborn (like his daddy) and I can imagine him sitting in the corner all day because somebody makes him mad! He’s such a mess!!!
Will update after our appt next Monday and Kevin’s first day of preschool…..
Monday, November 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment