Well...I had my second ultrasound today and the eggs still weren't big enough. I just needed one to be 18 and it was only 14. Unfortunately, we missed our "window of opportunity" to get pregnant this month - but that's okay. God has been in control for the past 2 years....we have no reason to doubt Him now.
They are increasing my Clomid to 150mg and we are praying that it works this time. Theresa (my favorite nurse) was very positive today and really encouraged us to be patient and allow the process (and pills) to work. She said it may take a year and a half to get pregnant - we just don't know. It'll all depend on how my body reacts to the Clomid. Another positive thing: There are other drugs I can take to help things along and they will talk about that next month.
More updates to come in a few weeks as we pray daily for God to bring us Baby Sasser!!!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment