Well..I completed 5 whole days of fertility pills!!! Didn't think it would be that hard and no sooner could the words "I have had NO side effects to these fertility pills" leave my mouth did the side effects hit.
I have been so tired the past few days...and if you ask the girls at work (and Ben) they would say a little on the moody side. I gave strict instructions to my staff to let me know when I get "out of control". I had a total yelling fit yesterday and poor Meghan and Jersey were on the other end of it. You know...yelling at dogs makes so much sense! Today has been a little better and I (and the loved ones around me) hope it continues to get better.
I go back to the doctor on Monday for another sonogram. They will be able to tell exactly how the Clomid worked and if the amount needs to be increased. Now.....when you've been trying 2 years to get pregnant, one has the tendency to go online and check out ALL website pertaining to infertility. I am no exception. And almost every website I found said that I should start on 50mg tablets of Clomid. My doctor started me on 100mg! I have been trying to do research on higher doses of Clomid and multiple births - no luck. However, I am convinced it's a total possibility. Can anyone picture us with twins???
All in all, every side effect (whether great or small) is completely worth it!!
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Candi- It's O.K. we all get that way on meds or not for no apparent
reason. Did the same thing twice this week. When you feel the urge here's 3 easy steps.
1. Step out of room for a few mins.
2. Back up and take deep breaths
3. this is the best one, my stand
by have a good cry. These work
wonders all 3 have helped in 1
way or another. And for my
precious baby girls they can
stay with their g-momma they
have my number. you both are
doing great jobs and God will
bless your family in more ways
than one. YES! One for your mom
and one for me.
LOVE-
g-momma
Post a Comment