Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 11, 2006

Quantity and SIZE???????

Small update on our slow progress to having a baby. I went to the doctor today for my "day 13" check up. They were to see how many eggs my body produced off 100mg of Clomid. Apparently....my body liked the Clomid because I produced a good amount of eggs, however they weren't big enough. Big Enough???? I didn't know I was working on quantity and size.

I go back again on "day 15" (this Wednesday) to measure those little suckers again. My favorite nurse Theresa was there today and she very nicely told me I had lazy eggs!!!! My largest one measured at 13 and they have to be 18 before I get to move onto the next phase.

More to come after my appointment on Wednesday.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well how interesting this adventure
has turned out to be. I'm so glad that you have produced enough eggs.(jumping up & down with excitment)Have faith size will come. Good Luck on wed. We will say extra prayers for the bunches of eggs so that they have grown .
LOVE,
G-MOMMA