Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

7:00pm Sickness

So, baby Sasser has decided to hold off on me getting sick until 7:00 at night. He/She has been very consistent the past 4 days! I can't complain....I would rather be sick at night instead of the morning, but it sure makes for a long night.

Everything else is going good. Still don't "feel" pregnant yet - although after I eat, I sure do have a round belly! Going to San Angelo this weekend to see my grandma! She's going to be so excited. She has only gotten the news of me being pregnant over the phone, I haven't been able to see her yet. I feel very blessed that my grandma will get to see and enjoy a great-grandbaby! I feel just as blessed that our baby gets to see and enjoy her.

Still reading "What to Expect When Your Expecting" and "100,000 baby names". I am up to the 9-12 week section of "What to Expect..." so I have to hold off until the first week in April. If I read too far ahead, I'll forget everything I learned! Still searching for that perfect baby name. We picked out a boy name when we thought we would adopt...so I'm not sure if we're sticking with it or not.

Baby Development from ivillage.com:At this time your baby is developing all of his vital organs. It's important for you to keep your body working well, too. That means eating even if you don't feel up to it. Grazing on small snacks or meals throughout the day may keep you from feeling nauseous.

It's 8:00 - time for bed!

No comments: