We had our first OB appointment this morning. Everything went great and Ben got to see the heartbeat for the first time. They gave us a due date of November 7th and I measured exactly that! November 7th was also George's birthday (Ben's dad). Do you even know how proud he would have been to know that his grandbaby was born on his birthday? I wish he knew before he died that in 3 years we would be having a baby!!!
Still feeling good. Dr Maxwell felt pretty certain that if I hadn't gotten true morning sickness yet that I may not at all! The baby is getting so big also! No longer just a little dot on the screen.
We go back on April 20th for another appointment and hopefully to hear the heartbeat. I can't wait!!!!! It feels a little more real every day.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment