Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2007

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep...you read it right - we are pregnant! Sorry it's taken so long to post, we had a lot of family to tell and really didn't want them finding out via the Internet.

We found out on our last day of vacation in Colorado! I was completely shocked but of course, very excited. We had our first ultrasound on Friday and everything looks great! The nurses have been very pleased with everything and say this is a strong pregnancy.

We go this Thursday for the heartbeat ultrasound and we are very excited about that. The way it looks, I should be due around November 9th. Sounds forever away but some days it sounds very close!! No morning sickness (yet!) to report. I have felt kind of blah in the mornings but that's about it.

Can't wait to keep everyone updated on our progress. Thank you all for your prayers and concerns during the past few months and some of you - the past 2 years.

1 comment:

clayton said...

Congrats again!

I'm excited that you're blogging...I'm trying to get as many people blogging as I can.