Thursday, June 12, 2008
A Cookie?
I picked Kevin up from school yesterday and was told by his teacher that he had snack with the “big kids”. Since I had sent green beans and carrots with him, I assumed she was referring to one of those. I smiled and continued packing up his things. She stopped me and said “no, mom…he had SNACK with the big kids”. I repeated back…”snack?” Yes, Kevin crawled over to the table and was grabbing at the snack the big kids were eating. They decided to sit him at the table where he helped himself to a cookie. And by “helped” I mean he ate the entire thing!!!! My no baby food eating child ate a cookie? I couldn’t believe it. We’re so proud of our growing little boy. Who needs baby food when you can eat a cookie?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment