Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Just when we thought.....

....it couldn't get any worse - it has! Kevin has somehow picked up a stomach bug (we're guessing) and has not been able to keep anything down for the past 12 hours. This started at 2:00 this morning. Ben and I worked like pros getting him all fixed up....even at 2am we're a great team. I was changing Kevin out of his onesie and Ben was changing his sheets. In less than 5 minutes he was good to go and him and I were rocking ourselves back to sleep!!! We've not had a quiet moment since...although as I type this, Kevin has fallen asleep in the living room. He's so exhausted.

Waiting to hear back from the pediatrician's office to see what he can take to help him feel better.

No comments: