Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Everywhere a Da-da

We didn't know that everything was da-da! Kevin was playing by the back door yesterday and I could hear him just talking away. When I looked up, this is what I got. It's only a matter of time before the curtains on the back door are taken down by little hands!

The top tooth that we waited so long for decided to hide again. We think (and hope) it's starting to come back. Kevin woke up twice during a 4 hour nap today...both times screeming his head off and running a high fever. We think he's starting to teeth again and possibly going through a growth spurt which is causing him to sleep so much. Again, both are guesses - we have no idea what's going on with him - we just hope it's teething : ) 4 hour naps are NOT normal for Kevin...neither is sleeping through the night which he's done the past 4 nights.

Enjoy the videos!!!!



Playing with daddy is so much fun!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Kevin is getting. I am not ready for that stage. I have some major baby proofing to do!