Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

If one wasn't enough....

Mommy and daddy were right in our assumption that Kevin was teething. We had no idea that he would be getting his 4 top teeth in at one time!!!! Poor little guy is miserable. I stayed home with him today after he ran fever of 102 all night. Today was a little better but when his fever spikes, he throws up. Lucky for me - I was holding him both times he threw up. Fun times with mommy!

I'm hoping for a much better night. 2 of the 4 teeth are completely in and the other 2 are almost here. I cannot even believe he's going to have all 4 of his top teeth in a matter of a week.

Continue praying for Stephen and Amy. They are inducing Amy on Friday so we will meet baby Jacob very soon!

No comments: