**Update on my parent's car** The hotel did not park it in the garage and it was completely exposed to the wrath of Ike. My dad made the long trip down to Galveston yesterday to retrieve their personal belongings and say good-bye to mom's car!
Is that even possible? We have been fighting some battles with our little man this past week. Of course knowing who he gets his stubborn tendencies from and why he’s so opinionated makes it hard to get mad but regardless he has been a complete mess! He is definitely getting too big for his britches!
Last night (my 28th birthday by the way) he decided to throw his spoon across the table because Ben wouldn’t let him have his paci and eat at the same time. He then decided he would sit in his high chair with one foot on our dining room table and in his food. Are you kidding me? He got in trouble for that, too. After being told “no” or “stop that” several times, he grabs his sippy cup, stares me down, gets a full mouth of apple juice and spits it out at me. My sweet little baby is a BRAT. I love him to pieces but he’s working my nerves lately…… And please don’t think that he’s too young to get in trouble or his hand or leg slapped. He knows full well what he’s doing and I’m not raising a bratty kid – PERIOD!
He is getting better at his walking. We’re up to 2-3 steps at a time on a good day. On a day that Kevin prefers not to walk, he’ll lean all the way over, head on the ground and grunt. Again with being very opinionated. Anybody who knows us doesn’t have to guess who he gets that from. Maybe that’s why I get so frustrated. He truly is a mini me!
My parents received an update on their car in Galveston. IT IS SAFE AND SOUND! The hotel parked it on an upper level of the garage so it wasn’t damaged at all. When Galveston officially opens and the hotel staff is back to work they will drive down to pick it up. Another answered prayer!
I have tons of new pictures of Kevin to show off and will try to get them posted this weekend.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Don't say that! I'm still enjoying my little one. I don't think I'm ready for the independence yet. :o)
-Libby
Post a Comment