I heard from my parents yesterday litterally seconds after hanging up with the nice lady at Carnival. My mother had to be the cutest ever! This is the comment I get from her when I answer the phone.... "We're not coming in on Sunday - (in a loud yelling voice) - THE GALVESTON PORTS ARE CLOSED!!!!!
Really? Maybe because a hurricane is coming? Go figure!
Not sure if they were aware of what was getting ready to hit Galveston or they were just enjoying themselves. They had great weather every day of the cruise and were being held an extra day in Cozumel. They are now coming home on Monday - if the ports are open in Galveston.
Praising God that Ike did not make a direct hit on Galveston. Just 10 miles East made a huge difference. Obviously we'll know more on Monday! Thank you for your prayers.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment