Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

1 yr check up!

Kevin had a great 1 yr check up yesterday. He weighed in at 21lbs 8oz and was 31 inches. He is in the 90th percentile for his height and still only in the 25th for his weight. No shock there! He got 4 shots including his flu shot...none of which made him happy at all. One was his MMR and I know that one hurt the worst. He cried only a few sad little tears and he was over it. Another round of shots behind us and only a few more to go.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are such good boy, crying just a little bit. I am glad those yucky shots are behind you!

Myra D. said...

Hey, Candy! I had fun friday night. I told the others we should make it a monthly ritual! or more!