Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Concert, pictures and update on sick Kevin

Some friends and I went to the Casting Crowns Christmas concert at Nokia Theater Saturday night. We had so much fun!!! We enjoyed every minute of the concert. All the groups were great but Casting Crowns is awesome! Thanks girls for a great night.

My parents stayed home with Kevin but it seemed the poopy diapers he had been having since Friday morning weren't getting any better. I was home and asleep by midnight and Kevin was awake by 1:00. His tummy was so upset and everytime he would get sick his rash would get more iritated and burn. Poor little guy can't catch a break. He ended up sleeping with me most of the night and I stayed home with him all day today. Luckily I am off work tomorrow to allow him to get more rest.

Here are some updated pictures from Thanksgiving! Enjoy.

1 comment:

The Stevenson Family said...

The youth was at the concert. I was at home with Ella. Clay said they had fun.