Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 21, 2008

Baby Food Strike

Kevin is on baby food strike. He said "no more" a few nights ago and we had to comply with his wishes....after all he is the boss! I don't know what his problem is but he is absolutely not interested in eating baby food. I have tried everything and finally got the okay from the doctor to put it on hold for at least another month. He's just not ready yet and that's okay!

He has also learned that he can put his hands on his bottle and push it away when he is full. We weren't sure if that was his sign so we would just work around his hands and put the bottle right back in his mouth. After spitting up quite a lot the other night - we realized that he is smart enough to tell us he's full.

One more week at home with daddy and then daycare here we come. He has started such a crazy sleeping schedule this last week so we think he's going to be waking up at 3:00/3:30 to eat and maybe allow me to sleep in just a little bit (daddy will take the early morning feeding). If it works, I will be thrilled, if not...oh well, it worth a try.

We will be enrolling Kevin in swimming lessons and they start in June or July. I am very excited about this. More details to come after we enroll him next month!

No comments: