My big boy is in daycare today...and neither one of us cried!!! He was not amused that I had to wake him up this morning to eat and get ready. I was not amused that he wanted to play instead of eat at 10:00 last night and then wake me up at 1:30 to eat again. And I shared this bit of info with him as he protested on his changing table this morning.
There was only one other baby in the room this morning so it was nice to drop him off in a quiet space. I know it will change in a few hours!
I can't believe the day has finally come. All the anticipation and preparation the last few weeks and now it's over....he's in daycare and I'm at work. Aaaahhh.....
*Side note....I have prayed for 2 things this last week. One: That it wouldn't rain. We have a 70% chance of rain today and I just knew it would be pouring when I dropped him off - 2 bags of stuff, carrying him inside and balancing an umbrella...not my idea of fun! Two: (don't laugh) That I would have a close parking spot at the daycare. Both prayers were answered. Although it's dark as all get out, it didn't rain. And when I pulled up to the daycare, a car was leaving a front row parking spot. God knew I needed all to go well this morning and it did!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Isn't it awesome that God cares even for the little details that may seem so silly to others, but so much to us??? Glad to hear all went well today!!! I know I haven't commented much, but I still read everyday. Thanks for sharing the story of your little one and know that if you need anything we are not far away!!!
Post a Comment