Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

More daycare fun

Have I mentioned that I love Kevin's daycare? I, being a first time mom, went over to check on Kevin at lunch yesterday and he was fast asleep. His teachers talked with me for about 10 minutes and filled me in on what a good day he was having. I love his teachers, too!!

We had a great night last night! Kevin was in such a great mood and spent most of the night laughing and playing. He crashed about 10:00 last night and slept until 5:00 this morning. He was exhausted.

I got him to daycare at 7:30 this morning and it worked out great. I was able to change his diaper, get his bottles together and play with him for about 20 minutes before heading to work. He is so happy when he's there and has so much to do and so much space to do it in. Life as a 5 month old doesn't get much better than this.

No comments: