Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kevin eats squash....yuck!

When I picked Kevin up from daycare last night they quickly reported that he should be all rested up for the night. He took a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon. That's on top of the hour and a half nap in the morning. Holy Cow - this kid can sleep! We're right back on schedule now that he's feeling better. He was asleep by 9:45 last night and daddy was waking him up at 4:45 so I could feed him. Thanks, daddy! We were sleeping good.

Last night we tried squash for the first time. He wasn't a big fan of it but I think it is just something to get used to. I do not like squash at all! I am very particular about the foods I eat. They have to be a certain color, smell a certain way and the name really does play a role. Seriously...squash?? That's what you do to a bug. Why am I going to eat that? Cauliflower looks like broccoli that's sat out too long. Peas are slimy and again..the name! Carrots I just don't like. I could go on for hours....but back to Kevin. He is loving his baby food. Green beans are his favorite!! He likes them more than his sweet fruits. That shocked us both. One more round of buying food and then we're going to start making it. He's eating so little right now that it doesn't do any good to make a huge batch when it takes him 3 days to go through a small jar of food now.

I'll post new pictures of our squash experience and cute pictures we got of Kevin in the bath the other night.

No comments: