Why does it seem like everything falls apart at the same time? Our beagle,Jersey, is sick. We took her to the vet today and they think she has a herniated disk which can be treated with a steroid shot and anti-inflammatory. We're still trying to get her to eat..which she hasn't since Friday. Daddy gave her meat and cheese to take her medicine so I'm sure she's loving that!
Kevin throat is better but now he has a horrible cough. It keeps him awake and is making him miserable. Will this ever end? He was acting better over the weekend but daycare reported that he has been very fussy today. No fever yet so I'm hoping it's just a cough this time.
We had a great birthday party for my grandma on Saturday. I will post pictures later. My favorite conversations of the day....
Grandma talking to my aunt about Ben before the party:
Aunt: So what's Ben up these days?
Grandma: Oh, not much. You know he's a fireman now?
Aunt: Really? When did that happen? We just saw him at Christmas.
My crazy grandma thought that Ben was a fireman. She sees him ALL the time. We go to church with her for crying out loud. She's a mess!
And my absolute favorite:
My cousin Hannah told me "You know the next time you see me at Thanksgiving or Christmas...whichever comes first - I'll have glasses and braces. I laughed out loud when she said "whichever comes first!" She's too cute.
And not to leave out another cousin - who in all seriousness asked if "Kevin's squishy part on his head was still there". He was terrified of his soft spot at Christmas and wanted to make sure he was safe to touch. Sweet Joshua!
Kevin loved seeing everyone and was a great baby. He took a nice little nap on my uncle's shoulder who quickly let me know that he didn't want me to put him down - he wanted to snuggle with him a little longer : )
I have such a great family!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment