Kevin could barely keep his eyes open last night. He fell asleep on me and I let him sleep about 45 minutes. I attempted several times to wake him up and all he would do is lift is head, open his eyes and lay right back down on my arm. He was asleep by 10:00 and I was waking him up at 5:00 this morning...he was not a happy camper (just like his mommy!)
He took his bottle and went right back to sleep. He was wide awake when we arrived at daycare and gave all the ladies a huge smile. He's such a flirt!
I dropped him off to play with his little friends...who are all adorable by the way! I check on him at lunch and if he's awake I get a little bit of playing time in.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Poor Kevin,
I am sure he is having a blast with the workers and the other babies. I am glad it is so close to your work, that makes it a little easier! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment