That’s a mouth full which is exactly what Kevin has when he is inhaling his baby food. I don’t know if it’s a growth spurt he’s going through or just the realization that he can eat baby food but holy cow…this child can eat. We were a little concerned that he’s yet to double his birth weight. I have a feeling he’ll be close to it by his 6 month check up on May 13th.
In the past his eating has consisted of maybe 5 or 6 bites of food before refusing to open his mouth. Now he eats an entire jar of baby food…yes, an entire jar in one sitting. It’s the funniest thing to see him swallow and open his mouth real big for the next bite. I remind him that this is not his last meal – he can slow down and enjoy the food.
I’m buying the frozen fruits and veggies and will be making his food this weekend. I am so excited!! Starting Monday, I am sending a jar of food with him to school to have at lunch time! My baby is eating big boy food at school now. Where did the time go? After his check up on the 13th when we’re given the thumbs up to start juice, we are buying sippy cups, too. Yay!!!!
He’s on his own little schedule of now waking me up at 4:00 instead of the other way around. It’s kind of nice that we’re waking up when daddy gets up. He gets to enjoy Kevin for a little bit in the mornings.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He is a growing boy...I can't believe he is eating a whole jar of baby food. Good job Kevin!
Happy 6 month birthday Kevin! Olivia sends her birthday kisses!
Post a Comment