Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

We're having another boy!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 07, 2008

Sick baby...tired mommy!

Kevin and I are getting ready to go to the doctor this morning. He has had a fever of 102 all weekend and has been coughing his little head off. Poor little guy has gotten very little sleep because of it. He had me up at 4:00 this morning after not going to bed until 11:00 last night. We're both exhausted. After saying all that - I must confess that I am typing this from work. Yes, I've been at work since 6:45 and Kevin is at daycare. The nice lady at the front said to keep it quiet that he hasn't been fever free for 24 hours and I could leave him there until his appointment this morning. Bless their hearts!

I'll post his diagnosis this afternoon and some fun pictures from Miss Emilie's 1 yr birthday party.

No comments: